Welcome to Healthy and Fabulous in less than 20. Each Tuesday, I post a simple recipe with this criteria: Real food, few ingredients, delicious, and…. will be on your plate in 20 minutes or less.
Stay busy, stay healthy, and stay fabulous
Ingredients: frozen bananas, wild frozen blueberries, coconut cream
- Choose a mug (my favorite is the thick ceramic one pictured because it retains some of the coldness). Place it in the freezer for 5 minutes before you start
- Place 2 large frozen bananas in the blender
- Add 1 cup wild frozen blueberries
- Pour 1/8 cup or less of cup coconut cream and blend until it has the consistency of ice cream (the less you blend, the thicker it is)
- Scrape thick banana blueberry ice cream into your frosty freezer mug
- Love every bite!
New to this site? Here are some other recipes you’ll enjoy!