Welcome to week four of Healthy and Fabulous in less than 20. Each Tuesday, I post a simple recipe with this criteria: Real food, few ingredients, delicious, and…. will be on your plate in 20 minutes or less. Check out my Vegan Roasted Vegetable Purée, luxurious lamb chops, or Blackened Salmon with sautéed Broccoli. Stay busy, stay healthy, and stay fabulous!
Superfood Spinach Salad
Preparation Time: 5-8 minutes
Ingredients: prewashed bag of spinach, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, avocado, hummus, pine nuts, lemon, olive oil (all organic)
- Choose a bowl you love. Fill it with spinach
- Dribble olive oil around the leaves
- Squeeze 1-2 lemon wedges over the spinach and toss salad. Taste to make sure you like the flavor
- Slice ¼ of a large avocado or ½ of a small avocado and place in salad
- Make sure your strawberries are washed. Slice them thinly and place in salad
- Add a scoop of your favorite hummus and sprinkle pine nuts on top
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds around the edges
- You are so ready! Enjoy this baby. Your brain and body will love you more with each bite you take!