So stay busy, stay healthy, and stay fabulous!
Bison Spinach Scramble
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: Eggs, ground bison, onion, spinach, gruyere cheese, spices
- Coat a frying pan with your preferred oil and let it get hot
- Dice ¼ yellow onion and toss in frying pan
- Add a small handful of ground bison. With a spatula, break up the meat in the pan. Sauté the bison and onions together until almost all the pinkness is gone. Add your favorite meat seasoning (I used Redfish Magic).
- Break 2 eggs directly into the pan and stir until the yolks and whites are one consistency. Continue to scramble the meat with the eggs until the scramble seems balanced.
- Add at least 2 heaping handfuls of spinach over the eggs. Start to scramble the spinach into the eggs.
- When the scramble is almost done, grate a thin layer of cheese over the top. Use the spatula to work it into the scramble for about 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
New to this site? Here are some other recipes you may enjoy!