You are an active parent, a consistent advocate and ally for your teen. You want your teen to be motivated and prepared for the rigor of school. You know that your teen thrives when they manage their time well between school, friends, and extracurriculars. At the right moment, you want them to attack the college application process with unwavering confidence and enthusiasm. You want your teen to want the same thing. But you’re not sure what to do.
Does your teen…
- stress over grades and school work?
- lack motivation and involvement in school?
- struggle building meaningful and healthy relationships?
- worry about high school?
- worry about the college application process or what to do after high school?
- show aggressive, disruptive, or angry behaviors that get in the way of academic success?
- withdraw when they feel overwhelmed?
The Academic Life Coaching (ALC) program, designed for teenagers ages 13-18, has tested and refined thirty-two key concepts that teach teens how to be successful in the classroom and in life. ALC coaches students around work habits, organization and time management; absenteeism and behavior management; college/future preparation and goal setting; emotional distress and symptoms of withdrawal; and at-risk behavior affecting school success.
Why is the ALC program so effective?
Working one-on-one with teenagers allows Mary to custom tailor the core concepts of the program to your teen. In building a genuine and healthy coach-client relationship, she creates a safe space that allows for openness and honesty, vulnerability, and risk taking. Mary facilitates activities that break paralyzing mindsets in order to reset one’s personal belief system into a positive, can do approach. With a positive mindset, teenagers learn life strategies and skills that they immediately apply into their daily habits. Mary’s clients feel immediate results, which validates their work and motivates them to uphold their personal accountability structures. Participants will graduate this program feeling empowered and well-equipped to not only work under pressure, but to thrive.
The Program includes:
- An initial consultation
- Ten 75-minute coaching sessions
- A closing family meeting
- An Academic Life Coaching Handbook
- Free admission to one special event
- An It’s Possible Project t-shirt
- Email and text support in between sessions
- Summaries and recommendations emailed to parents after each session
- Certificate of completion
Intrigued? Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.