It all started with two educators…
and a dream of healing the world with a vision of today’s POSSIBILITY.
Project: an individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned and designed to achieve a particular aim.
We design projects that scream possibility. Projects that honor our vision of a healthy and conscious tomorrow. Our projects aim to:
- Immerse teens in health and wellness, in honor of their physical, emotional, and mental well being
- Engage teens in leadership practice, teaching how to plan, execute, and communicate effectively
- Explore creative expression, drawing out individual expression and voice, and ultimately creating a pathway for teens to design the adult they wish to become
- Build consciousness around social and environmental justice, shedding light on the importance of living kindly and compassionately, in a way that benefits all beings everywhere
- Teach simple holistic healing practices that help teens alleviate stress and ultimately live a radiant, joyful, and vibrant life
Never EVER doubt Possibility
“Marissa is Perseverant. She never gives up on anything she sets out to do, and intuitively helps others do the same. She sees, hears, and feels what teens struggle to say and strategically teaches them how to break down barriers that define their happiness, their health, and their lives. Marissa is impassioned by holistic health and self care in a way I’ve never seen. Her dream is to empower others to eat well and live well.”
Learn more about Marissa here.
“Mary Listens Deeply. She has an uncanny ability to empathize and build genuine relationships with others. She helps teens redefine their personal belief system and transform their life in powerful and meaningful ways. Mary has the gift of neutrality. Teens trust her and talk to her with rare candor and vulnerability. She empowers them to be everything they are.”
Learn more about Mary here.